- Brand Name: MORESOO
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Texture: Body Wave
- Type: I Tip
- Material Grade: Machine Made Remy
- Can Be Permed: Yes
- Ships From: China
- Color Type: Pure Color
- Unit Weight: 0.8g/Strand
- Suitable Dying Colors: Darker Color Only
- Color Avaliable: #1,#1B,#2,#4,#P18/613,#613,#60
- Total Weight: 40g/pack
- Hair Length Avaliable: 24 inch
- Can Be Permed: Yes
- Texture: Straight
1. Brand Name: Moresoo Hair 2. Hair Style: I-tip Human Hair Extensions 3. Hair Meterial: 100％ real human hair 4. Hair Color: #1, #1B, #2, #4, #P18/613, #60, #613 5. Hair Texture: Body Wave 6. Set Size: 0.8g/1s 7. Weight: 40g 8. Length: 16-24inches 9. Shipping Terms: Ship Via Post Office, DHL, Fedex, Aliexpress Shipping Note: Light shooting,camera function,different monitors affect,the color appears on your screen maybe distorted. Thank you for your understanding.
Tips to Remember:
1. Do not comb or brush the hair extensions while hair is wet. Never sleep with wet hair extension.
2.I tip hair extensions will move further and further away from the scalp with grown of your own hair, so you need to adjust the beads by moving them closer to the scalp.
3. When it's time to take out all the extensons, please use the hair extension tool to crimp the beads and slide the strands out of the beads
1. Co-washing: Upon receipt of your new hair we highly recommend that you co-wash!
2. To properly co-wash,use a Moroccan or Organ oil based CONDITIONER.
3. Wash the hair in a downward motion using cool water.
4. Use a wide tooth comb and gently comb from the tips of the hair up to the weft while still wet.
5. You should only wash your hair every 2 weeks using the same downward motion as you did with the co-washing.
6. We recommend that you allow your hair to air dry!This process extends the longevity of your extensions.
Q: Will The Product Damage My Own Hair?
A: For Properly Installed Or Maintained. This Method Will Not Damage Your Hair. It is 100% Natural and There Are No Chemicals or Tools Used. We Recommend Go to The Certified Stylists For The Best Applications. And We Can Ensure That The Product Will Work Properly With Zero Damage.
Q: Why the colors of hair extensions don't seems exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A : Different monitor have different displays. The same color number may have a little color difference. You could dye the hair if you need different color.
Q: What is The Special Treatment for Moresoo I tip Hair Extensions?
A: Do Not Wash Hair For Three Days After You First Install It. Use Mid Shampoo to Lukewarm Water AND Twist Hair. And Never Use a Hairdryer OR Tongs Too Hot. Please Also Remember to Apply The Hair On The Clean and Unconditioned Hair.
Q: Can I Wash My Moresoo Hair Everyday and Blow Dry It?
A: Yes. You Can Wash Your Hair and Get Blowouts Without Ruining.Your Seamless Extensions. Or Tape is Extremely Durable And Lasts.
Q: Can I Swim With Moresoo Extensions?
A:Yes. You Can Swim With Moresoo Hair. But Please Wear The Professional Swimming Cap.
Q: How Long Will My Moresoo Hair Last?
A: The Lifespan of Hair Extensions is Determined By How Well They Are Cared. What Products Are Used on Them, And How Often They Are Worn. Usually, The Lifespan Of Hair Extensions is 3 months. Depending On the General Care They Receive.
Q: Can I Color Curled or Straighten My Moresoo Extensions?
A: Yes. You Can. Because Our Remy Hair is 100% Human Hair. It Can Be Dyed, Curled and Cut Just Like Your Own Natural Hair.
Q: What If My Package Gets Lost Or Stolen?
A: We Will Assist Our Customers to Find The Package. But We are not Responsible For Lost Or Stolen Items As Well As Addressed That Are Not Correct. Your Will Have to File a Claim With The Carrier and We Will Assist. It is Important That Your Verify All Information Before Placing The Order. If You Have Any Question, Please Contact US.
Q: What Should I Do If My Hair is Shedding or Tangling?
A:There Might Be Some Floating Hair Especially When You First Wear The Extensions. But It Will Be No Shedding After Few Washes.
Also We Recommend You To Use a Detangle Brush To Brush The Hair. And Brush The Bottom At First. When All Knots At Bottom Disappeared. Then Brush From The Top.